If you are wondering that Top heart surgery hospitals in India only offer expensive cardiac care services for global patients think again. This is true when we compare the cost of the cardiac surgeries in India and abroad and see a huge difference in cost but not in quality. The heart is an important body part, which needs a great care but with high pace life and rot lifestyle, things have gone out of control giving a number of health issues and cardiac issues are number one to bother people. The failure of the heart could be lead to the hampering of blood supply in the body. The blood during heart failure only can lead to issues that can be lethal for the patients leading to a number of complications and ultimately leading to death. At such junctures, the top heart surgery hospitals in India remain the ray of hope for many local and global patients that fixes their issues with quality and affordability element. Let’s dig in deep to know more about the same as under:
Surgeries for Heart Ailments
There are several types of cardiac surgeries that are carried out in Top heart surgery hospitals in India, which depend upon the kind of complication and medical condition the patient faces in her or his life. Some of these surgeries for heart ailments are as under:
- The heart surgical procedures with and without devices
- The Implantable Medical Devices like pacemaker surgery
- The surgical Procedures for the heart without Devices include the heart valve surgery, the coronary bypass surgery (CABG), and the angioplasty, which may fix the heart failure.
- The number of Implantable Medical Devices, which are recommended for patients with heart failure. These include the pacemaker surgery to treat the heart rates and other heart signaling issues. The biventricular pacemaker that helps the patients at both the sides of your heart contract which is known as cardiac resynchronization therapy.
- The next comes the implantable cardioverter-defibrillator, which helps in finding out the life-threatening, abnormal heart rhythms and then sends an electrical pulse to prevent them.
The Top heart surgery hospitals in India
This country is blessed with some of the best and Top heart surgery hospitals in India. These hospitals are highly developed and known for offering some of the best of the cardiac care services, which are hard to find out at any other country. Well, the country has some of the top chains of hospitals that offer a wide range of cardiac treatments and services. These have the best surgeons and cardiac experts that offer the best of the heart care to the global patients. One has come a long way in establishing the niche in this domain thanks to the huge investment that has taken place in the sector of healthcare that has added some of the best brands of hospitals in cardiac care. Some of the top heart surgery hospitals in India are as under:
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi
- Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital
- Artemis Hospital, Delhi
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi
- Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai
- The Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai Central
- Fortis Hospital, Mulund
- Bombay Hospital
- Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital
- Sir J. J. Group of Hospital
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore
- Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road Bangalore
- Sri Jayadeva Institute Of Cardiovascular Sciences And Research, Bangalore
- Apollo Hospital, Greams Lane
- Gleneagles Global Health City, Chennai
- Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital (ABMH), Pune
- Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Kolkata
With a number of best and top heart surgery hospitals in India, more and more global patients are coming to Indian cities as they know they can get the best of cardiac care.
Also Read: Low-Cost Heart Failure surgery India boosting the inflow of Heart Patients from several countries